The December Delay

21st Dec '2022

Wednesday

As-Salaam-Alaikum,
(Meaning: Peace be upon you)

Hi there,
So nice of you to drop by. As some of you might already know, I'm a bit preoccupied for December and most likely January too. My cousin is getting married this month and I've got my A2 exams to finish for the next one. Haha, so my lovely readers will have to wait a little longer for the upcoming chapters to be published.

Recently, I've posted Chapter 29 spoilers, so have fun with that. My blog is always available for readers who'd like some changes added to my story, but wish to remain anonymous. Neat, huh?

You know, a Bangladeshi wedding has a lot of formality right? There's 3 functions, in total. The Mehndi, Biye (the wedding) and the Boubhat (reception). Actually 4, if you count the Kabin/Arth (the official Islamic wedding). The Kabin happens before the Biye, if you guys didn't know. Currently, I'm having trouble deciding which outfit to go with which hijab... πŸ€” and there's so many ways to wear them! 😜

I'm also working on the first draft of my book.

The story revolves around a young teenage girl called Rekha who's always dreamed of becoming a detective. It's her first time in Dhaka City and naturally... she's not too thrilled. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Look, I'm a city girl, myself. Lived in Dhaka all my life. So, whenever relatives from the village visit, they usually don't like it here. Mostly because it's too cramped and suffocating. I'm taking my inspiration from that. 😘

I know there's also people who love living in Dhaka. Don't worry. I'm just focusing on those who aren't used to it and how tiresome life in the city can get.

Ok, I'll stop for now. Wouldn't wanna spoil you rotten.

Remember to keep yourself warm and cosy during winter, everyone. Stay safe and eat healthy.

Thank you for stopping by, tata~ πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Comments